Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Craziness

It's gonna be a crazy end of the week.
I'm going back to Mexico City this weekend. I'm worried about the people, my friends, my family, my own health...the situation seems pretty bad right now, and they not only are dealing with the swine flu, but two days ago there was also a quake. I just hope I don't get the flu while I'm there. If I survive the first days at the zombie town, I'll make sure to post more of my artwork and make a vow to become a better artist :D. Seems fair.
Meanwhile, the pages I submitted for the yearbook.






5 comments:

Niall O loughlin said...

Lovely sketches Andrea

Andrea Alcaraz said...

thank you!:D

Daslav Vladilo said...

excelentes trabajos y sketches mu buenos saludos

Andrea Alcaraz said...

gracias!

sandalmerah... said...

Your characters are very good...they have a good stopping power!=)