Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcoming 2010 with some of my school work from 2009!
Hope everybody had a wonderful year. For me it was a though one, but I know that everything happens for a reason and God won't let me down. School was crazy, specially this last semester, but I learned tons of new things. Im really grateful for all the special people, family and friends that help and encourage me everyday of my life.
I'm excited about this new year, knowing that it will bring new challenges, new learning and new opportunities!

Wish everyone a very happy 2010 and thank you for being part of my life!

Last life drawing of the year, about 2 hours long. We are used to shorter poses so it's nice drawing longer ones once in a while. Definitely will do more of these ones. Perfect for anatomy and lighting studies!
And also my last Toon Boom.


Hope you like it, and as always, any feedback is really appreciated!! Thank you!


2 comments:

andrew said...

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the comment and the video link. I've seen that show before, its so interesting. Nice life drawing too

Andrea Alcaraz said...

thank you!